- enable References. If a bibliography is included in the YAML header and a citekey is used, a paragraph with a reference list gets added to the end of the text.
- removed polyglossia from template.tex since newer pandoc does not support it anymore.
- documented YAML-parameter
inline-linksfor creating inline hyperlinks rather than footnotes
- the default layout signals the PDF viewer to print the document at its actual size, which is followed by some.
- notes on printing in README & vignette
CRAN release: 2020-06-29
- the default layout now also handles two-line return addresses gracefully
- added YAML parameter
return-shortto define an additional shorter address just for the return address in window
- enhanced documentation. roxygen documentation now written in markdown
CRAN release: 2019-12-07
- modified pandoc LaTeX template to consider that tex package ‘grffile’ might not be available. grffile is now a legacy package and was absent from TeX Live for a short time. (thanks @cderv)
CRAN release: 2019-08-23
- added a section to the intro vignette about non-English letters
- slightly darker header and foldmarks in default style (maintainersDelight.lco)
- added vignette describing parameterized letters for mass mailings
- reduced mandatory YAML metadata header items to ‘output’ (dispensed with ‘opening’, ‘address’, ‘author’)
- introduced continuous integration service Travis CI
- protected path to default lco in LaTeX file against breaking at whitespace on windows
- renamed maintainers_delight.lco to avoid pandoc problems with underscores in paths